Skip to content
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1 cup spinach, washed
- 3 tablespoon oil, divided
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. In a large bowl, mix together flour and eggs. Slowly add in milk, and stir together.
- Mix melted butter into batter mixture.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in a crepe pan or small, shallow frying pan over medium heat. Drizzle in 1/4-1/3 cup crepe batter until bottom of pan is just covered.
- Cook crepe until edges start to pull away from the pan. Use a rubber spatula to flip crepe, and cook for another 20-30 seconds on the other side, or until golden.
- Remove finished crepe, then repeat until there’s no remaining batter.
- Heat remaining oil in a large pan or skillet. Cook mushrooms until tender, about 5 minutes, then add spinach, stirring for 2 minutes, or until wilted.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, cream of mushroom soup, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until combined. Fold in mushrooms and spinach.
- Layer 2 crepes in the bottom of casserole dish and top with 1/2 cup chicken mushroom mixture. Repeat layers until all crepes and all of the chicken mixture are used up, ending with a layer of crepes.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese over crepe mixture. Place baking dish in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve warm and enjoy!