You will need:
- 4 cups of cooked, chopped chicken.
- 2 pie crusts.
- 3 carrots.
- 2 medium potatoes.
- 1 large onion.
- 1 cup of celery.
- We need all the diced vegetables.
- 2 cups of chicken broth.
- 1 cup of half and half.
- 1/2 cup of melted margarine.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- STEP 1 + Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- STEP 2 + For 10 minutes, sauté the onion, carrots and celery potatoes in the margarine.
- STEP 3 + Add the flour to the sautéed mixture, stir well and cook for 2 or 3 more minutes, stirring constantly.
- STEP 4 + Combine half and half with the chicken broth. Stir in the vegetable mixture gradually.
- STEP 5 + Stir continuously over medium heat to cook until thickened.
- STEP 6 + Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper, then add the ground chicken and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- STEP 7 + Pour the mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish and cover with pie shells.
- STEP 8 + Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the crust is flaky and golden.
WINTER IS COMING, AND THIS GOOD CHICKEN RECIPE FOR ME IS THE BEST, ENJOY IT !!