- 1 (24 pieces) package Hawaiian rolls
- 1 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 8-12 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 jar sliced dill pickles (chips)
- 1/4 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- Preheat oven to 325º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter or nonstick spray.
- Remove Hawaiian rolls from packaging and, without pulling rolls apart, slice entire slab in half and place bottom half in baking dish.
- Layer with meat, cheese slices, and pickles, and top with other half of rolls.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, minced onion, and dijon, then spoon over tops of rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 – 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until rolls are browned.
- Remove from oven, serve warm, and enjoy!