- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- sea salt for sprinkling
- Line the bottom of a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper. Set baking sheet aside.
- Put chopped chocolate into a medium bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until throughly melted.
- Stir in cayenne pepper and half of the pistachios and hazelnuts.
- Pour chocolate mixture onto the lined baking sheet. Take a rubber spatula and spread it out into a smooth layer.
- Sprinkle remaining nuts and sea salt over chocolate bark. Refrigerate for 2 hours to allow bark to harden.
- Remove bark from refrigerator, and break into randomly sized pieces. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.