- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- To make the marinade, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lime juice, olive oil, crushed garlic and Sriracha in a medium bowl.
- Put chicken breasts and marinade mixture into a large ziplock bag. Seal and mash around with your hands making sure each breast is coated. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- When ready, preheat the grill to medium heat (about 375º F).
- Using tongs, carefully remove each chicken breast from marinade bag and place on the preheated grill. Discard the bag along with any excess marinade still inside.
- Grill chicken breasts for 4 to 6 minutes on each side. When done, transfer to a serving platter and enjoy!