Skip to content
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups frozen berries (raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries or mixed)
- Preheat oven to 350º F and grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Melt butter in a small sauce pan on medium-low heat until it turns a golden brown, keeping an eye on it so it doesn’t burn. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a medium bowl whisk together whole wheat flour, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together browned butter, sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy, then add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- While stirring, slowly add flour mixture into egg mixture. Once combined, mix in yogurt. Using a large spoon, gently fold berries in.
- Pour into greased baking pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!