All heart to this recipe ❤️ !! Just follow the recipe as directed and you’ll have a healthy and evn delicious soup to serve, especially for chilly winters !!
I USE FOE THE RECIPE :
° Potatos: half a kg
° Leeks: 2
° Carrot (s): 4
° Shallots chicken thigh: 2
° Olive oil: 3 cl
° Fine salt: 3 pinchs
METHOD OF WORK :
1. Before you begin, the potatoes, carrots and shallots should be peeled. The leeks should be split lengthwise, washed in water, and sliced.
2. The potatoes & carrots should be cut to small pieces. The shallots should be sliced to thin strips.
3. Then you’re going to get a saucepan with a little olive oil and brown in the shallots and leeks for 5 to 6 minutes and season with salt.
4. You’ll want to add the previously washed potatoes and carrots, then cover everything with cold water. And please cook at low boil for about 20 minutes.
5. All that needs to be done now is to adjust the seasoning and serve in bowls & ENJOY !!!