- 1 package puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 pound turkey slices (from a boneless turkey breast or thick deli cut)
- 1/3 pound shaved deli ham
- 1-1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 (24-oz) jar pickle slices (Vlasic Stackers)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp water
Preheat oven to 400. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
Unfold pastry sheets. Cut each sheet into 9 squares.
Spread about 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard over the puff pastry. Arrange turkey slices down diagonal center of pastry squares. Top with ham, pickle slice and swiss cheese. Fold two opposite corners of each square over the filling and press edges to seal. Place on prepared baking sheet.
Combine egg and water. Brush each pastry with egg wash.
Bake 15-18 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.