This traditional soft caramels are so yummy and easy to makecaramels. The combination of these five ingredients makes a decadent recipe!
- 1/4 cup of butter
- – 1/2 cup of white sugar
- – 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- – 1/2 cup of light Karo syrup
- – 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Combine all ingredients in heavy sauce pan.
- 2. Cook over medium heated oven for about 6 minutes and stir every two minutes.
- 3. Stir and pour into lightly greased dish.
- 4. Let cool.
- 5. Once cooled, cut, wrap in wax paper and store in an air tight container.