These are my best kind of brownie-fudgy, chewy, and ever so chocolatey.
You’re going to have a tough time not consuming 2 or 3 or maybe 4 or 5. They are so sweet. It’s a classic dish that you’ll want to try again and again.
This recipe was initially meant to come from a lunch lady in Idaho, thus the name of Lunch Lady Brownies. The recipe goes back over 50 years, showing that it has endured the test of time. It’s a simple recipe made with only butter, cacao, cake flour, white sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs.
If you have never made these before, you would certainly love their wonderful taste, just try them!!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR THE BROWNIES BATTER:
• 400 gr.Of regular sugar.
• 300 gr.Of cake flour.
• 220 gr.Of butter.
• 150 gr.Of chopped nuts.
• 60 gr.Of unsweetened cocoa powder.
• 4 small spoons.Of vanilla extract.
• 4 medium eggs.
FOR THE ICING, YOU’LL NEED:
• 350 gr.Of powdered sugar.
• 60 gr.Of softened butter.
• 40 gr.Of unsweetened cocoa.
• 1/4 Cup.Of warm milk.
• A pinch Of salt.
• Step 1. In a medium mixing bowl, add all ingredients of the brownies butter, and beat until you have an incorporated mixture, if not keep beating until you have a mixed butter for about 25 to 30 minutes.
• Step 2. Place the batter into a 9.13-inch tray, then bake it at 350 degrees until the top of the cake is golden brown.
• Step 3. Keep checking your oven every 10 minutes
• Step 4. To make the icing; all you need to do is mixing all ingredients together in a medium bowl, and use the mixture to frost your brownies as desired.