- 1 lb. T-Bone steak or any steak cut, grilled medium rare
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons French fried onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the steak into thick strips.
- Heat a pan and then pour-in olive oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, put-in the onion and then sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced steak. Pour-in the Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Stir and then cook for 3 minutes in medium heat.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top with French fried onions.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!