- 1 Can of salmon drained
- ¼ C. Onion finely chopped
- ¼ C. All-purpose flour
- ¼ C. Cornmeal
- 1 large egg
- 3 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- Oil for cooking
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add the salmon to a bowl, and flake the meat with a fork.
- Place the onion, flour, cornmeal, egg, mayo and salt and pepper to taste into the bowl with the salmon, and mix well to combine.
- Form the mixture into patties about the size of a burger.
- Heat an inch or so of cooking oil over medium heat on the stove, and dry the salmon patties evenly on both sides until golden brown and cooked through.