Back to Top
- Dill Pickle Chips
- 3/4 to 1 cup of beer
- 2 eggs
- 1 -2 cups of flour
- Cholesterol free oil
- Pour oil in a large skillet until the oil is about 1-2 inches up the side of the pan. Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Strain pickles in a small colander.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the yolks and 3/4 cup of the beer. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Whisk in enough flour to form a batter. If the batter is too thick add the remaining beer to thin the batter. Dip pickles one at a time using tongs into the batter and then place in the heated oil.
- Fry pickles for about 2 minutes flipping the pickle after about 1 minute.
- Place pickles on a plate lined with paper towel and then season with salt. Serve with Ranch Dressing.