Amazingly tasty Slow Cooker Gratin with Beef and cheese. You’re gonna love the smell in your house and it’s nothing compared to the taste…Author: The Magical Slow CookerRecipe type: MainCuisine: French/AmericanServes: 6 – 7 servesIngredients
- 1 lb. ground beef (plus a touch of salt and pepper to season)
- 3 lbs. peeled russet potatoes, sliced a ¼ inch thick (about 7 cups total after being sliced)
- 1 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheese
- ½ cup chicken broth (or beef broth)
- Brown the ground beef on the stove top.
- Add a touch of salt and pepper to season.
- In a small bowl combine the paprika, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Add half of the potatoes in the slow cooker. Sprinkle over half of the onions, half of the seasonings, half of the meat, and half of the cheese.
- Repeat the layers again.
- Drizzle over the broth evenly over the layers.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
NotesYou shoudn’t open the lid during cooking time or the potatoes will not get soft.Nutrition InformationServing size: 6 – 7 plates