- 1 Can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 C. Sauerkraut drained
- ¼ C. Thousand island dressing
- ½ lb. Shaved corned beef deli meat
- 8 Slices Swiss cheese
- Place the crescent roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface and separate it in half.
- Pinch together the perforated edges of the dough.
- Roll half of the dough out until it is a rectangle about 12 inches long.
- Place the dough onto a parchment or silicone mat lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and top with four slices of the swiss cheese.
- Mix together the sauerkraut and the thousand island dressing in a bowl.
- Place the corned beef in a layer on top of the swiss cheese, and spread the sauerkraut mixture over it.
- Top with another four slices of swiss cheese.
- Roll out the other half of the dough, and spread it over the mixture, pinching the edges closed around the bottom.
- Bake for 20 minutes longer until browned.