- 1 1/2 box package (3.4 oz) cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 container (32 oz) vanilla yogurt
- 3-4 graham crackers crushed
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 container (8 oz) cool whip thawed
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen raspberries
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter until well blended. Set aside. Save a 1-2 teaspoon for decoration, if you like.
- In a large bowl, mix together pudding mixes, yogurt, and Cool Whip (you’ll have to really beat it to get out all the lumps!).
- Mix in graham crackers mixture.
- Delicately fold in raspberries. * (the more that you stir them in, the more that they will turn your salad pink).
- Cover and chill until serving time. Decorate with reserved graham cracker crumbs and fresh raspberries.