Back to Top
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- a dash or worcester sauce
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I used 3/4 cheddar and 1/4 mozzarella)
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of Original Bisquick mix
- 2 eggs
How To Make Impossible Cheeseburger Pie
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray
- Cook beef and chopped onion in a skillet over medium about 10 minutes or until beef is brown. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in salt, garlic powder and worcester sauce and then spread in pie plate
- Next, sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the beef
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and Bisquick. Make sure you try to get as many lumps out as you can. Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes
- cheeseburger pie Serves 4-5 people