- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups dry macaroni noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef until no longer pink, breaking it up well as it cooks. Drain fat, if needed.
- Sprinkle the cornstarch, mustard powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper over meat. Stir in ketchup, followed by hot water, milk, and pasta.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is al dente, 8-11 minutes.
- Uncover, and stir in sour cream. Add cheese and stir until melted. Cover and remove from heat, let sit 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!