Homemade Cherry Cheesecake :
- 500 g of Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough, I used the mini cookie dough pieces. [THE CRUST ].
- 4 large eggs.
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- 1 cup white sugar.
- 1 1/2 can cheery pie.
- Cream cheese.
- Press the cookie dough into the bottom of a round pan. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Let it cool.
- Beat cream with granulated sugar, add vanilla, and eggs beat well.
- Pour into crust, and bake again for 1 hour . until browned.
- Chill in the fridge and top with canned cherry pie filling.