This chicken was DIVINE!!! It was so so good I really could have kept on chowing down!!
- 1/2 bottle of Lawrys Herb and Garlic Marinade
- 2 large spoonfuls of Pesto
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces of your choice of pasta (I used whole wheat penne)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 spoonfuls of pesto
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 8 ounces of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of half and half
- Cut chicken into one inch strips. Using same knife make slits into chicken. Pour Lawrys marinade and pesto over chicken. Marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Boil water and start noodles.
- Pour entire batch of chicken, marinade and all, into skillet and cook chicken fully (the marinade will cook down)
- Heat olive oil, cook garlic. Add pesto. Simmer in chicken broth until half has cooked down. Add tomato sauce. Then add milk. Simmer for 5 minutes. Toss pasta in. Add flour if it needs to be thickened. Place chicken on top.