1 – 16 oz jar(s) unsalted peanuts
1 – 16 oz. jar(s) salted peanuts
1 – 12 oz bag(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 – 12 oz bag(s) milk chocolate chips
2 – 10 oz bag(s) peanut butter chips
2 – 1 lb pkg white almond bark or vanilla candy coating
How to Make It
- 1 Layer all ingredients in a large crockpot (starting with peanuts).
- Turn the pot on low, cover with lid, and leave sitting for 2 hours. Then, remove lid and stir to combine.
- Replace lid and leave sitting for another 30 minutes.
- Stir again and then spoon mixture on to wax paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
- Allow to harden for at least 1 hour. Enjoy!