- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (2-3 sprigs) fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ritz crackers, for serving
- In a large bowl or mixer, cream together cream cheese and goat cheese, then mix in honey, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Fold in cranberries, apricots and rosemary, then refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until just chilled, but still soft.
- Serve with crackers or sliced baguette and enjoy!