- Be sure to Folllow Raining Hot Coupons on Pinterest for more RECIPES!
- 10 small soft flour tortillas (you can use corn but I like flour with chicken)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups shredded and cooked chicken (we like to use rotisserie chicken)
- 3 cups Monterey Jack cheese – shredded
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4oz can diced green chillies (I like medium – they are not spicy at all)
Click on the Next Page Arrow Button to continue reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS AND COMPLETE COOKING INSTRUCTIONS.