- 1 pound Johnsonville Mild Italian Sausage, cooked
- 1 yellow onion, chopped, sauteed in sausage grease
- 7 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (20-ounce) bag frozen Ore-Ida Diced Hash Browns
- 8-ounce brick mild cheddar cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray medium casserole dish (we used 9 x 13) with non-stick spray. Set aside. Brown sausage and saute onions. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, including sausage and onions. Pour into prepared casserole dish. Reserve roughly one cup of the cheese for topping. Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and top with reserved cheese. Return to oven for 8 minutes. Allow casserole to rest for 15-20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!