- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine hot water and gelatin; stir until dissolved. Stir in pineapple and blueberry pie filling. Pour into a 9×13 inch dish and chill in refrigerator until firm.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Spread over firm gelatin. Chill until serving.