These are oh-so-good! Yes they will definitely melt in your mouth. It’s perfect for Christmas parties with a little bit of decorating.
– 1 cup of softened butter
– 1/2 cup of powdred sugar
– 1/4 cup of cornstarch
– 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1. First, the oven must be preheated to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Whip butter with an electric mixer until fluffy. Stir in the powdred sugar, cornstarch, and flour. Aterwards, beat for one minute on low, then for 3 to 4 minutes on high.
3. On an ungreased cookie sheet, drop cookies by spoonfuls 2 inches apart.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes and make sure that the edges don’t brown too much then cool on wire racks.