These were so very good. Basic and mellow flavors. A perfect structure, soft potatoes with a crunchy bottom layer. They were buttery without being overly greasy and they were full of flavor
- 1 1/2 pound potatoes (equal sized)
- 1 grated garlic clove or 1/4 to 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- chicken or vegetable broth
- tiny cubes butter
- minced parsley
- pepper and salt
Optional: lime or lemon juiceInstructions
- Put the potatoes sqeezed together in a pan that fits on the grill
- Add the grated garlic or powder to the broth and heat it for a minute
- Pour broth in there until there’s about 1 inch of broth in the pan and sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top of the potatoes.
- Place a tiny slice of butter on top of each potato.
- Place the pan on your BBQ for approx 30-40 min.
- Squeeze with tongs to check if they are done.
- When they are cooked to how you like the texture of your potato
- Take off the grill and sprinkle a little parsley
- Squeeze a little lemon or lime on them (this is optional)