- 8 oz Pasta Mini Shells
- 2 cup Frozen Peas
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Cheddar & Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- 2 Green Onions (Sliced)
- 6 strips Bacon (Chopped into small pieces)
- 2 tbsp Ranch Seasoning
1. In a medium saucepan, add water and salt and bring it to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente.
2. When the pasta is ready, drain and rinse with cold water. Put it on the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, add the pasta, peas, green onion, cheese, mayonnaise, ranch seasoning and bacon.
4. Make sure to toss to evenly coat. Place in the fridge again before serving.
5. Serve it with a topping of extra bacon and cheese and enjoy!