Back to Top
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Green onion, finely diced, for garnish
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon hot chili paste or chili oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- In a small bowl, combine chicken broth, soy sauce, minced garlic, hot chili oil, and ginger, and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain noodles and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add peppers, shallots, and curry powder, and saute until softened, about 3-5 minutes, then add mushrooms and peas, and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add cooked noodles to the pan and toss to combine. Pour in about 2-3 tablespoons of the sauce, and fry for an additional 2-3 minutes, tossing continuously so that noodles do not stick together.
- Remove pan from heat and slowly stir in remaining sauce, tossing noodles to coat.
- Garnish with green onions, serve warm, and enjoy!