- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice each chicken breast in half to create 4 cutlets, then season with salt and pepper.
- Add one tablespoon butter to a large skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken breasts and cook 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from skillet, and cover to keep warm.
- Add chicken broth to the skillet, stirring to loosen any brown bits from the bottom. Pour in orange juice and heavy cream, stir, and bring to a simmer.
- Cook an additional 5 minutes to let the sauce thicken slightly, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining butter and rosemary to the pan. Stir well to combine, and add the cutlets back into the sauce. Cook an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Ladle sauce over cutlets before serving, and enjoy!