- 1 can (8-1/4 oz.) Pineapple Chunks, undrained
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mandarin Oranges, drained
- 1 container (8 oz.) Sour Cream (can use light)
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes (or shredded)
- 1 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 1 Tbsp. of the juice.
- Mix pineapple chunks, reserved juice, mandarin oranges, sour cream, coconut flakes and miniature marshmallows; toss lightly. Cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
-You can add Greek yogurt instead of sour cream if you prefer.
-Fresh mandarin oranges can be used instead of canned.
-Feel free to add more fruit like chopped apples or grapes.