- 2 1/2 pounds red or new potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 large whole eggs (still in shells)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 ribs celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced, optional
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Paprika, optional
- Place potatoes and whole eggs in instant pot and pour water over them.
- Seal lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes, then release the pressure and let cool.
- While potatoes are cooking, make sauce by whisking together mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard and pickle juice (if using) together in a large bowl.
- Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper, then fold in celery, onion and dill, if using.
- Once potatoes have cooled slightly, peel eggs and halve or dice, then add potatoes and eggs to sauce mixture.
- Gently toss everything together until it’s all evenly coated and chill until ready to serve.
- Top with fresh paprika or dill and enjoy.