- 2.5 lbs turkey wings cut into sections if bought whole
- 1 large lemon cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil you can substitute it with vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp seasoning salt or salt free seasoning
- 1 tsp minced onions
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 2 1/2 cup turkey or chicken broth or even water
Clean the turkey wings, then rub all surfaces of the wings with the lemon wedges
Next, place the wings into a large bowl or dish, and drizzle the wings with the olive oil.
Sprinkle all of the seasoning onto the wings, then rub the seasonings all over the wings.
Remove the wings from the bowl and Place them into a oiled bake dish.
In the bowl that the wings were in, there will be leftover seasonings. Pour 2 1/2 cups of broth or water into the bowl, stir, then pour the broth or water into the bake dish.
Cover the bake dish, and cook the wings in the oven on 350 F, for about 1 &1/2 hours to 2 hours
Periodically remove the wings from the oven, and baste.