- 2 tortillas flour or gluten-free
- 1/2 cup red and green peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 4 eggs (Alt. 6 egg whites)
- 2 oz Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 slice bacon, diced
- salsa garnish on top (optonal)
- Fry bacon, let cool and dice
- Saute peppers and corn for 4 minutes in bacon drippings. Whisk eggs. Stir eggs into skillet until fluffy. Add cheese and cilantro.
- Grill tortillas in skillet for 1 minute per side.
- Place egg mixture on top of tortillas. Salsa for garnish.