- 5-6 Medium gold potatoes cut into large chunks
- 16 oz. Sauerkraut
- 1 ½ lb. Polish sausage cut into large pieces
- ½ C. Chicken broth
- 1 tsp. Caraway seeds
- 1 Bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the sauerkraut into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Cover the sauerkraut with the potatoes and then the sausage.
- In a bowl, combine the broth, caraway seeds, and bay leaf.
- Pour the mixture over the ingredients in the crockpot, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the lid on the crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours. Mix well before serving.