- 12 Slider buns
- 1 ½ lb. Philly cheesesteak meat
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 6 oz. Sliced mushrooms
- ½ Onion sliced
- ¼ C. Chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 C. Mozzarella cheese shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Set the oven to broil, and toast the buns.
- Add the meat and olive oil to a skillet and saute until cooked through. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms and onions until tender.
- Return the meat to the skillet and add the broth, worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute until the liquid has cooked down, sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and serve on the toasted buns.