- 1 ½ lb. Ground beef
- 2 Bell peppers chopped
- ½ Onion chopped
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Seasoned salt
- 8 Slices provolone cheese
- 4 Large Eggs
- ¼ C. Heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium high heat on the stove, begin to brown the meat.
- When the meat is partially browned, add the onions and peppers to the skillet. Cook until the meat is completely browned and the vegetables are beginning to soften.
- Add the seasoned salt and minced garlic to the skillet and saute another 30 seconds. Drain any excess grease.
- Layer the beef in the bottom of a well greased 9×9 baking dish.
- Top the beef with the cheese slices.
- Mix together the heavy whipping cream, worcestershire sauce and eggs in a bowl, and pour over the meat mixture in the baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until cooked through.