Skip to content
- 7 oz. Melting chocolate
- 2 ½ C. Chopped pecans
- 1 C. Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 C. Packed brown sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp. Maple syrup
- ¼ C. Water
- 1 tsp. Rum extract
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- Add the pecans, brown sugar, and graham cracker crumbs to a mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
- Mix the rum extract into the water, and add it to the mixing bowl along with the maple syrup. Stir to combine the mixture well until it clumps together easily when squeezed in your hand.
- Form the mixture into 30 evenly sized balls and place into the freezer to chill on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 1 hour.
- Heat the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl at 30-second intervals until completely melted.
- Dip the pecan pie balls into the chocolate, and return them to the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Chill again until the chocolate has set before serving.