Back to Top
- 1 lb of smoked turkey sausage, cut into rounds
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 6 baby red potatoes
- 6 baby golden potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cajun spice
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Line a large baking sheet with tin foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Cut your turkey sausage into large chunks.
- Chop the onions into large chunks.
- Wash and pat dry the potatoes.
- Cut the baby potatoes in half.
- In a large bowl add the sausage, onions, and baby potatoes.
- Top the sausage mixture with olive oil, toss to coat.
- In a small bowl add all spices and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the sausage mixture with the seasoning mixture.
- Toss to coat.
- Pour this out onto the sheet pan and spread out the sausage and potatoes evenly.
- Place into the pan in the oven and cook for 55 minutes.
- Test the potato by inserting a fork in it to verify its tender and fully cooked.
- If it’s not done, cook for another 5 minutes.