Back to Top
- 2 lbs. Ground beef
- 10 Corn tortillas
- ½ Medium onion chopped
- 1 Package taco seasoning
- 1 Can chopped green chilis
- 1 Can corn drained
- 1 Can black beans drained
- 1 Can diced tomatoes
- 1 C. Sour cream
- 1 C. Taco blend cheese
- Chopped green onions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the meat and onion in a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove and cook until the meat is completely browned and the onions have softened. Drain any excess grease.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add in the taco seasoning, corn, diced tomatoes, and black beans. Stir to combine well.
- Cut the corn tortillas in half.
- Place a layer of corn tortilla in the bottom of a well-greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Top the tortillas with half of the meat mixture.
- Spread the sour cream on top of the meat.
- Add another layer of corn tortillas.
- Place the other half of the meat on top of the tortillas.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove, top with the shredded cheese and chopped green onions for garnish.