Crock pot Veggie Soup
- 2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 2 cups fresh or frozen Lima beans or 1 (15-ounce) can Lima beans, drained
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mixed vegetables or 2 (15-ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn off the cob or 1 (15-ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 cups carrots, sliced or 1 (15-ounce) can carrots, drained
- 4 pounds of peeled and diced whole tomatoes or 4 (15-ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomatoes and okra (optional)
- 2 cups water
- If using ground beef or turkey, cook meat and onions until golden brown.
- Add to slow cooker along with all other ingredients.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- You could also cook this on the stovetop; just simmer for about 45 minutes.