Skip to content
- 1 Medium head of cabbage chopped
- 1 C. Chicken broth
- 1 Package smoked sausage cut into rounds
- 4-5 Medium gold potatoes largely chopped or 1 small bag of baby gold potatoes halved
- 1 Tbsp. Minced garlic
- 1 Onion sliced into wedges
- 1 Stick of butter
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. Garlic salt
- Pepper to taste
- Mix together the cayenne pepper, garlic salt and pepper in a small bowl, and stir to combine.
- Place the chopped cabbage in the bottom of the Instant pot and cover the with the broth.
- Add 1 tsp of the seasoning mixture, and top with ½ a stick of butter cut into pieces.
- Layer the sausage, then the onion, garlic and finally the potatoes
- Sprinkle on the rest of the seasoning mixture, and top with the remaining ½ stick of butter cut into pieces.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, and set the dial to the sealing setting.
- Push the manual button, and set it for 8 minutes.
- Once the time is done, do a quick release and serve.