- 6 cups of cooked rice (3 cups of dried rice)
- 3 Tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 small can of diced peas and carrots (8.5 oz)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 4 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- Optional: 1 sausage link (diced)
- In a large pan or wok, heat the sesame oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion, and cook until tender.
- If using sausage, add it to the pan and cook until thoroughly warmed through.
- Add the peas/carrots and cook until warmed.
- Slightly beat the eggs. Move the contents of the pan to one side and add the eggs. Continue cooking until eggs are cooked through. Chop them up and incorporate the eggs into the mixture.
- Add the rice and soy sauce to the pan, and incorporate well. You may want to add more soy sauce, depending on your tastes.
- Allow everything to warm together for a few minutes and enjoy!