- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 packages broccoli florets (10 oz.), frozen
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10.5 oz.)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a large baking dish (rectangular or round).
- Spread rice out along the bottom of baking dish, then top with alternating layers of broccoli and chicken.
- In a large bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder, and mix together until smooth.
- Pour mixture over chicken and broccoli, then sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
- Serve hot and enjoy!