- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup chives, minced, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- sour cream, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350º F and liberally grease 1-2 mini muffin pans.
- In a large bowl, stir mashed potatoes and eggs together until combined. Fold in cheddar cheese, chives, and bacon, and season with onion powder and garlic powder.
- Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, fill mini muffin tins with potato mixture and sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Place muffin tin(s) in oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until tops are golden brown and springy to the touch, and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving.