- 36 Oreos
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. white chocolate chips
- Oreo crumbs,for decorating
- Place the Oreo cookies in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Add the cream cheese and pulse until the mixture is well combined and smooth.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the mixture into balls about 1-inch in diameter. I like to use cookie scoop.
- Place the cookie balls in the freezer until well chilled, at least 1 hour.
- Remove truffles from freezer and dip in melted chocolate chips.
- Garnish with reserved Oreo crumbs before the chocolate sets up.
- Let chocolate set, refrigerate and enjoy!