- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 (16 oz.) package fettuccine, cooked according to package instructions and tossed with 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (6 oz.) packages genoa salami, sliced
- 2 (15 oz.) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 oz.) can black olives, sliced and drained
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) block provolone cheese, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, white wine vinegar, water and Dijon mustard.
- Stir in Italian seasoning and season generously with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together cooked fettuccine with sliced salami, cannellini beans, olives, tomatoes, spinach, provolone and red onion.
- Add basil and parsley, then pour dressing over everything and toss until fully incorporated.
- Refrigerate at least 20-30 minutes before serving, then serve and enjoy.
Recipe adapted from Foodie Crush