Strawberry Pretzel Dessert has mouthwatering layers of a pretzel crust, filling of cheese mixture, topped with fresh strawberries in jello.
- 3 1/2 cups pretzels, crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz cool whip, or whipped cream (stiffly whipped)
Strawberry Jello Topping
- 1 lb fresh strawberries , hulled and sliced
- 2 cups boiling water
- 6 oz strawberry jello powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. put aside a 9×13 inch glass baking dish.
2. Place pretzels during a ziplock bag, seal and pound with a kitchen utensil to crush lightly.
3. during a medium bowl, stir together the melted butter and sugar. Add within the crushed pretzels and blend to coat.
4. Press the pretzel mixture into the baking dish, then bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
5. during a medium bowl, combine jello powder with boiling water. Stir slowly for one minute until dissolved and put aside .
6. during a large bowl, beat the cheese and sugar until fluffy.
7. employing a large spatula, fold within the cool whip until evenly blended.