- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes, halved horizontally
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Coarse salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley, roughly chopped, for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and the extra virgin olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add the potatoes and sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened. Stir in half of the herbs and half of the garlic. Cook one more minute. Remove potatoes to a plate and set aside in a warm place.
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan. Stir in steak, remaining garlic and herbs, and another pinch of salt and pepper. Cook 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add potatoes back to the pan and cook one more minute until warmed.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with fresh parsley, and a pat of extra butter. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.