Fall means everything pumpkin flavored. Even doughnuts! Today we are giving you a totally delicious recipe for the best homemade pumpkin cake doughnuts!
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 3/4 cup Flour
- 3 tbsp Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Take your doughnut pan and lightly grease it.
- Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, spices, salt, and baking powder into a bowl. Mix all of the ingredients together until they are blended.
- Add in the flour and blend everything together. Use a piping bag or zippered bag to fill each doughnut shape about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake the doughnuts for 18 minutes and then allow them to cool for about 5 minutes before removing them from the pan with a butter knife.
- Once you have removed them from the pan place them on a rack to cool. Sprinkle them with cinnamon and sugar.